As the project is ongoing, any information or document found on this page may not reflect the actual state of the game, and may be subject to change.
It’s a 3D third person arcade oriented fun packed glide game combined with a boss fight.
Peak is my end of studies project. The goal of the exercice is to create a vertical slice as a proof-of-concept.
Currently the game is at its “production” phase: all of the design needed for the POC has been decided, as well as the artistic direction and the various tools used. We are now producing assets and iterating on the different features in order to show the full potential of our game.
My role in the team is to design gameplay mechanics, tricks, combo, and equipment systems, as well as iterating on these systems in the engine, with the help of programers. As part of the design team, I tookpart in all discussions about both the long term vision and the short term realisation. I also wrote design documents, am in charge of assuring the understanding of the design by the team members and take into account their feedbacks to iterate on the systems.
Here you can see some of the design documents I wrote for the project.
More about the team
You cand find more about the team in their respective portfolios:
- Jordan Bas, programmer: http://jordan-bas.com/
- Suliac Blineau, programmer: http://www.suliacblineau.eu/
- Victor Cottineau, producer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victorcottineau/
- Malo Dalmier, game designer: https://malodalmier.wixsite.com/portfolio
- Marc Enciso, sound designer: https://marcenciso.weebly.com/
- Val Isautier, game & level designer: http://brutalibre.github.io
- Valentin Legeay, programmer: http://delvatron.ovh
- Meghan Martin, environment artist: https://www.artstation.com/tharinmagem
- Gaston Robert, UX/UI designer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gastonrobertuxui/
- Lise Sourlier, character artist & animator: http://artstation.com/lysaena